If you are a savvy homebuyer and love the idea of new technology, then take a moment to check out what Lennar has just added to the mix of their innovative new homes in Las Vegas – their all-new Lennar Home Automation System.
“Imagine being able to unlock the door for your neighbor, kids or a repair-person – even if you are at work!” said Ruth Alvarez, Lennar Internet New Home Consultant. “Or getting a notification directly to your phone when your kids get home from school so you can make sure they got home safely.”
This next generation of new home living allows you the opportunity to lock and unlock doors, turn on lights, and adjust the thermostat, all with your smart phone, and the best part is – it’s already included in your home!
“If you want to check on your pets while you are away, you can do so with the live video, and if you forgot to turn off the lights, there is no need to worry, you can do all that and more from the touch of your smart phone, and that helps save on energy costs too!” added Alvarez.
Lennar is offering a better way to buy a home and a better way to live for new homebuyers in Las Vegas. “We always have our fingers on the pulse of new trends in homebuilding so that we can provide you with even more choices and a better, more efficient home for your family,” said Lovie Jones, Lennar New Home Consultant.
Offered through Schlage LiNK™, Lennar’s New Home Automation System is providing new homebuyers with efficiency, control, comfort and the peace of mind in knowing your home is well-taken care of at all times. “We want to make this your best home yet, so we have provided a free one year subscription to the program and have also included tons of extra Schlage® features as standard in our homes,” said Jones.
In addition to the many included Schlage® features, Lennar also programs each home so that the lighting can be controlled from the front door all the way to the kitchen. Plus, Lennar homes provide a sensory light in the laundry room that will automatically turn on when hands are full with groceries or laundry.
“You really need to come out and see this firsthand —it is truly amazing and we are extremely excited about being able to offer it to our homebuyers – it’s cutting edge and it’s smart, that’s what our homebuyers have been looking for,” concluded Jones.
As an added bonus, Lennar is offering a low rate of 4.5% fixed for life on all homes that close in April, 3% closing costs and additional incentives on select homesites! Ask any New Home Consultant for further details.
With hundreds of communities nationwide and homes designed for first-time, move-up and luxury homebuyers, Lennar has grown to become one of the nation’s leading and most respected homebuilders. Lennar has a longstanding history of building homes of enduring quality in only the most well planned and desirable locations throughout the country.
For more information on Lennar’s Home Automation homes in Las Vegas, call (877) 204-4411 or visit www.Lennar.com/LasVegas.
* Elements of the Schlage LiNK system may vary per plan and community and program selected by buyer and are subject to changes or substitution without notice. Remote access requires Internet access and there is a monthly fee for remote access capabilities after an initial complimentary period. Greystone Nevada, LLC, NV Contractors License #0048844 and U.S. Home dba Lennar, NV Contractors License #0050808. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- You May Qualify For A Home-Buyer Tax Credit
- Lennar Minnesota Includes Cutting Edge Home Automation
- Home Automation Is Now Part Of Lennar’s “Everything’s Included” Homes in the Twin Cities!
- Lennar New Jersey To Host Home Buyer Workshop At River Walk Townhome Community In Burlington Township On July 14
- Industry Experts Discuss Mortgages, Credit Scores During Home Buyer Seminar At Lennar New Jersey’s River Walk Community In Burlington Township