Mark Metheny, president of Lennar’s Central Florida Division, said Lennar’s new “NextGen” homes feature a private living space — a full suite separated but adjacent to the main living area for parents, grandparents, adult children or even long term guests.
The 3,257 square foot single-family home offers four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a three car garage in the main living area, with an attached 839 square foot suite with a private entrance, bedroom, bathroom, living room and eat-in kitchenette, Metheny said.
“Modern families are often different from the very traditional mom, dad and two kids,” Metheny said. “We need homes that can accommodate more than one generation, and Lennar’s “NextGen” homes offer just those capabilities,” he added.
Lennar Corp., founded in 1954 and headquartered in Miami, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Building homes in 17 states, Lennar offers affordable, move-up and retirement homes in communities that cater to almost any lifestyle. For more information about Lennar, visit www.lennar.com.
- Lennar Opens Unique NextGen Model Home at Concord Station in Land O’Lakes to Meet Demands of America’s Changing Demographics
- Lennar Central Florida Opens Unique Next Gen Model Home at Concord Station in Land O’Lakes to Meet Demands of America’s Changing Demographics
- Lennar Central Florida Opens New Phase with 65 Home Sites at Concord Station in Land O’ Lakes
- Lennar Central Florida Starts Construction of Two New Model Homes at Concord Station in Land O’Lakes
- Lennar Central Florida to Host Autism Awareness Walk May 20 at Concord Station in Land O’Lakes