Mark Metheny, president of Lennar’s Central Florida Division, said the St. Tropez model home at Hawks Point was designed as an exhibit to showcase the EcoSmart’s engineering, design and construction techniques.
Visitors will actually be able to see behind the walls, view the energy efficient components and see how a Lennar home is built, Metheny said.
The two-story St. Tropez model home offers five bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths in 2,272 square feet of living space with a two-car garage, all priced from just $173,990.
But Lennar’s EcoSmart features are what make the St. Tropez special. The all-new engineering, design, construction and equipment standards make easy living a lot more affordable.
Metheny said Lennar’s EcoSmart homes will make history as one of the most energy-efficient new production homes in the Tampa Bay region.
Available in all 18 Lennar communities in the Tampa Bay region, Lennar’s EcoSmart homes offer eight major engineering, design, construction and equipment features that exceed building codes and result in the most energy-efficient homes by any major home builder in Florida, Metheny said.
The St. Tropez model home at Hawks Point offers such features as the new Lennox 15-SEER high-efficiency HVAC system designed for Florida’s climate; Energy Star-rated GE Appliances, the new GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater, and the LP TechShield Heat Barrier that prevents 97 percent of the sun’s heat from entering the attic.
All new homes Lennar builds in the Tampa Bay region feature the RESNET Home Energy Ratings System (HERS) Index.
“Our HERS Index ratings compare our energy efficiency to a typical existing home in the region as determined by the U.S. Department of Energy,” Metheny said.
“As one of the nation’s leading home builders, we always look for ways to improve the energy efficiency and environmental safety and security of the homes we build,” Metheny said.
The Lennar Welcome Home Center at Hawks Point is open every day at 1611 Oak Pond St. in Ruskin.
- Lennar Central Florida Starts Construction of Two New Single Family Model Homes at Hawks Point in Southshore area
- Lennar Central Florida Unveils New Six Bedroom Model Home with 2,994 Square Feet of Living Space at Hawks Point in SouthShore area
- Lennar’s Central Florida Division releases 60 single family villa homes, 60 town homes at Hawks Point in Ruskin
- Lennar’s Central Florida Division to Host Grand Opening April 28 at Hawks Point in Ruskin
- Lennar Central Florida has new model home underway at River Bend in Ruskin