Lennar’s Central Florida Division, which ranks as the number one home builder in the Tampa Bay and Orlando regions, and its Universal American Mortgage Corp., (UAMC) will host a free Home Buyer’s Expo from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, July 14, at Thousand Oaks in Trinity, 9885 Trumpet Vine Loop off Trinity Blvd. south of S.R. 54 in Pasco County.
Mark Metheny, president of Lennar’s Central Florida Division, said mortgage lending professionals from UAMC and new home counselors from Lennar will be on hand to offer free credit evaluations, answer any questions about mortgage loans, interest rates and financing options. Home buyers at the expo can get pre-qualified to find out how much home they can afford, he added.
Metheny said admission to the Home Buyers Expo is free and the public is invited. Lunch will be provided, Metheny said. For more information and to RSVP call 813-917-9080or visit www.Lennar.com.
- Lennar Central Florida Opens New Model Coach Home at Thousand Oaks in Trinity
- Lennar Paid Out More Than $2.2 Million in Realtor Commissions on Sales of More Than 200 New Homes in its Central Florida Division in July
- Lennar Central Florida Launches Year End Sales of 124 New Ready-To-Move-In Homes in 19 Communities in Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk Counties
- Lennar New Jersey To Host Home Buyer Workshop At River Walk Townhome Community In Burlington Township On July 14
- Lennar Central Florida to Host Autism Awareness Walk May 20 at Concord Station in Land O’Lakes