Lennar Homes introduces its newest community, Mission Trace, in the nation’s oldest city. Mission Trace boasts a quiet retreat with beautiful one-and two-story energy efficient homes, offering flexible floor plans for families of all sizes.
Located just off of Kenton Morrison Road, Mission Trace is across from St. Johns River State College and within walking distance to The Shoppes at Mission Trace, which includes Publix Super Market and great dining. Lennar, Northeast Florida Builder Association’s ‘Builder of the Year’, offers homebuyers fantastic convenience with quick access to historic St. Augustine, Flagler Hospital, I-95 and area beaches. Prices for these homes start in the $190s and there are no Community Development District fees, which add to the desirability of this community.
Homebuyers interested in more information on Mission Trace should call 904-380-0774 or visit www.LennarJacksonville.com.
Lennar Corp., founded in 1954 and headquartered in Miami, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Building homes in 18 states, Lennar offers affordable, move-up and retirement homes in communities that cater to a variety of lifestyles. For more information, visit www.Lennar.com.
- Jacksonville / St. Augustine
- Lennar Continues Expansion In St. Augustine With New Johns Creek II Community
- Lennar Jacksonville Announces Its Model Grand Opening at Johns Creek II Community
- Lennar Houston Celebrates Newest Everything’s Included Community – The Woodlands Creekside Park
- Lennar Orange Country to Introduce New Luxury Townhomes at The Ridge in Mission Viejo