Mark Metheny, president of the Central Florida Division of Lennar, said new villa homes at Heritage Hills are priced from $127,990.
“The price of the 1,400 square foot St. Lucia villa home has been reduced to $127,990,” Metheny said. The two-bedroom, two-bath St. Lucia also offers a one-car garage.
Sara K. Nakamine, who heads Active Adult Marketing for Lennar in Clermont, said visitor traffic at Heritage Hills has been heavy since Easter.
“This is unusual for the late spring,” she explained. “Typically, visitor traffic falls off dramatically after Easter, when winter visitors return to the north.
Nakamine said the surge in after Easter visits to the Welcome Home Center at Heritage Hills is probably the result of changing lifestyle patterns of active adults.
“The active adult market is changing and we’re already seeing the first wave,” Metheny said. “For the next 20 years or so an average of more than 1,500 Americans every day will celebrate their 65th birthday, he said.
“The U.S. economy is improving and active adults who put off retirement plans for the past five years are now entering the market in greater number than before,” Metheny said.
Lennar builds single family and villa homes at Heritage Hills priced from the $130s.
Heritage Hills features an 18,890 square foot community clubhouse with a grand ballroom, swimming pool, fitness center, card and billiards rooms, aerobics studio, bocce ball courts, lighted tennis courts, social director, private vineyards and olive grove, fitness and biking trails, and golf simulator.
Interested in learning more about Lennar and it’s communities? Sign up for email updates today!
- Lennar Central Florida’s Heritage Hills In Clermont Offers Vacation Style Living Everyday Of The Year
- Lennar’s Central Florida Division releases 60 single family villa homes, 60 town homes at Hawks Point in Ruskin
- Colonial Heritage – A Lennar Active Adult Community in Virginia
- Heritage Isle Estates – A Lennar Active Adult Community in Florida
- Inventory of Spec Homes in Central Florida is decreasing and prices are rising, Lennar warns “Now is the time to buy”